Critical workers and vulnerable learners return to school
Please find below the procedures for critical workers and vulnerable learners return to school...
The arrangements written below are for children of critical workers and vulnerable learners only. If you have not been contacted individually by a member of Dene Magna staff your child will remain at home and access online learning from there.
Key information for children of critical workers and vulnerable learners returning to school on Tuesday 5th of January 2021 are as follows:
- School buses are running.
- If you are bringing your child to school please ensure they arrive at 8.50am for a 9am start.
- Students are to enter via reception where they are registered by Mr Adams and go to an ICT room to access their lessons.
- Those in receipt of FSM will be able to order food in the morning, everyone else should bring a snack, packed lunch and a drink. There will be limited catering facilities on site.
- Students should arrive in school in school uniform. If students have PE on that day they can arrive at school in PE kit.
- Any other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miss K Beale, Assistant Headteacher.