Languages for Life
Alongside the Head Boy and Girl positions, as a reflection of the International School Status held by Dene Magna, two International Ambassadors are appointed each year. We have recently, also appointed members for an International Committee who will support the Ambassadors' work.
Combined their roles will include:
- Helping co-ordinate all international events
- Encouraging students to participate in the international elements of life at Dene Magna School.
- Organising assemblies with an international focus for students in Year 7, 8 and 9.
- Visiting tutor groups regularly to keep them up to date with International Developments.
- Promoting 'Langauges for Life' both in Dene Magna and local Primary Schools.