Labour Market Information (LMI)
Labour Market Information (LMI) is information about what is happening in a labour market.
It refers to any relevant information about the current state of the jobs market:
- The industries and businesses that operate in a certain location.
- The types of jobs that exist and what they involve.
- How many of those jobs there are.
- The skills that are currently or will be in high demand.
- Commute and travel to work patterns.
- Typical rates of pay.
- Career progression opportunities.
Labour Market Information (LMI) is a useful tool to help research future jobs in the local area, understand the skills needed for certain roles and the demand for future employment. Click on the widgets below to pick a job and/or look at the UK average.