Skip to content ↓

Leave Request Forms

To request leave, staff must fill out one of the forms below, which will be sent to our attendance officer.

For example, the support staff form is for reception staff, TAs or IT staff. The teaching form is for teaching staff only. 

It is key that the business manager signs off on the support form and the Dean Manga headteacher signs off on the teacher form.