Student Voice at Dene Magna is about YOU, the STUDENTS, having a big input into the development of the school.
How do you help to develop the school?
- Well, you help to choose the staff we employ by getting involved in interview panels and class feedback sessions.
- You help to develop Teaching and Learning through Student Coaches working with staff.
- You help by evaluating classroom practice for teacher Performance Management Reviews.
- You have a voice through your Student Representative on Student Council.
- You help explore the possibilities of new technologies through the Virtual Learning Forum.
All these things are happening at the moment, but we want you to help develop this even further, so take a look at the different ways Student Voice is in action in the presentation below or in the sections on the left!